Central Employment are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager, to enhance existing digital marketing activities and focus on new initiatives and campaigns .
You will take value proposition and Market direction from these stakeholders but will drive your own Marketing campaigns roadmap and priorities.
In this role, the focus will be about getting the most from a committed team. You will work creatively and measure all activities through Hubspot. You will scale campaigns where they are working and use the Marketing budget to achieve results (trials, leads).
We expect that the Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Product team to enhance and expand the organisations website - primarily to drive more trials and demo requests.
Desirable experience and career focus:
- SaaS or similar online technology product
- Experience of selling to Marketers
- US Market Knowledge and experience
- European languages and experience beneficial
- Great with data tracking and modelling
- Driven to keep up with Market and social marketing trends
- Experience of driving leads and trials as the primary focus
- Hubspot or similar Marketing Automation Platform
- Email Marketing
- Creative and enjoy experimenting, measuring and scaling when appropriate
You should take a hands-on approach to this role but be able to prioritise time, spend and effort toward key identified areas:
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will have a strong focus and empthasis on:
- Email marketing to our existing database
- Lead nurture workflows and associated emails and landing pages
- Landing pages and associated SEO
- Paid Search campaigns
- All social paid advertising (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and new)
- All website SEO in conjunction
- Trust / Referral sites indexed (Trustpilot, Quora, g2crowd)
- Strategic channel marketing, integrated solutions (Hubspot Marketplace etc)
- Campaigns on specific value propositions or initiatives
- Physical conferences like Technology for Marketing
You will work on a Marketing vision and associated plans for each of these channels. The focus will be on quality, measurement and prioritisation but the overall goal is to increase both the quality and quantity of inbound leads through these channels. With each campaign, we will expect to start with a clear understanding of 'what success looks like’ and measurable performance against these goals.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Campaigns
- B2B software
- Online Technology