Digital Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, ECommerce Manager
I'm currently working with a small, yet exciting organisation in the Surrey area, who are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to take charge in a contract position. This temp to perm position would be a great opportunity for a hands on, B2C professional.
JOB BRIEF & PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES
To ensure that:
1. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from conception to execution.
2. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
3. Design, build and maintain our social media presence
4. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
5. Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
6. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
7. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
8. Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
9. Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
10. Instrument conversion points and optimise user funnels
11. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
12. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• Degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Experience designing e-commerce websites or advertising
• Strong work ethic and personal accountability.
• Strong attention to detail. • Strong time management.
• Good interpersonal skills and business English
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
• You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from conception to execution.
If you are excited at the prospect of joining a fast-growing organisation, within an exciting sector, and think that this opportunity is a great match for your skill set then please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job