Unlimited holidays, flexible working hours, and the option to split your working week between the office and home! Do perks get much better?
We’ve partnered with a growing Integrated Social & Digital Marketing Agency, that helps businesses achieve their goals through intelligent marketing strategies.
They’re not one of those agencies that talk about how many people they’ve reached or how important it is to change your logo. Instead, they’re focused on delivering tangible results that make a difference to the business owners’ life.
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you’ll work alongside the Company Director to support with client management and the development and implementation of 'result orientated’ marketing strategies. You’ll also offer leadership and guidance to the junior marketing team to ensure the successful delivery of projects and campaigns.
This is a 'hands-on’ role, where you’ll have the opportunity to make a huge impact on a growing business.
What you’ll need:
- Eexperience working within a Digital Marketing Agency
- Experience dealing with businesses of different sizes, including SME’s with smaller budgets
- Experience in Client / Account Management
- Ability to develop and deliver marketing strategies focused on return on investment
- Ability to lead teams to deliver successful campaigns and projects
- Experience in paid social campaign management with knowledge of, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, and Google Analytics
- Result orientated with a clear focus on return of investment
What you’ll get:
- A Basic salary circa £35K
- Career development and potential to work towards a profit share/equity within the business
- Unlimited Holidays
- Flexibility to split your working week between home and office
- Flexibility around start and finish times
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'