Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 pro rata
Skills: Marketing, digital, planning, content, website, campaigns, events, PR, blogs, CRM, insurance, broker, cycling, sport, social media
Hours: 8.55am - 5.30pm (occasional weekend work for events may be required)
About the Company
A progressive insurance brokerage, specialising in insuring all things cycling related. Set up in 2014 and continulously growing, they have won multiple awards and are very proud of what they have achieved so far! A family run business with 25 years experience in the insurance industry and part of a larger Insurance brand they are positive, passionate and hard working striving to achieve results.
What will your working week be like?
- Oversee and monitor progress of annual marketing plan making suggestions adjustments as necessary
- Oversee marketing budget with support from the Managing Director
- Oversee and develop all marketing campaigns
- Manage relationships with key partners and stakeholders
- Oversee ongoing digital marketing plans and maintain monthly performance reviews
- Oversee and help develop growing affiliate marketing programme
- Manage company presence at and attend events (some weekend work required)
- Manage website content and make improvements / amendments where necessary
- Oversee social media plans and maintain monthly performance review
- Manage PR plans and outreach
- Support Business Development Manager and MD in new business growth plans
- Copy writing for new website pages and marketing materials
- Manage weekly blog
- Manage agencies
- Take responsibility for developing and executing creative content campaigns
- Oversee a team of 4
Who will suit this role?
- A marketing pro - with a varied knowledge of marketing channels (digital, events, PR, CRM)
- The ability to shape a business and motivate a team before
- Expereince with marketing campaigns for consumers and small businesses
- A love of spreadsheets and analysing data!
- Management experience and enjoy leading a team
- You enjoy writing and happy writing blogs and marketing copy
- Happy to introduce change
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: Marketing, digital, planning, content, website, campaigns, events, PR, blogs, CRM, insurance, broker, cycling, sport, social media
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.