Digital Marketing Manager £35K - £40K with Share Options
Diamond Search Recruitment are delighted to be representing our client, an exciting company offering a digital solution to their customer base, and positioning themselves uniquely in the market. With strong investment, they are now seeking new talent to add value to their already talented and dynamic team, and drive the business forward!
Offering a highly competitive salary, working in modern offices in central Cambridge, this is a fun, dynamic and high performing company culture - a great working environment!
Recruiting for a technically astute Digital & Product Marketer, you will work directly with different functions and project teams, express the products to the public and deliver promises to the people in need. Ultimately, you are the essential link between product and customer.
- Manage multi-channel digital marketing campaigns, including planning, delivery and monitoring
- Create marketing contents regularly and distribute across appropriate channels
- Coordinate with digital, PR and design agencies to deliver the best impact with a defined budget
- Define and monitor KPIs, continuously improving CAC and SEO
- Work closely with the product team to contribute to UI/UX design
- Work closely with key customers to continuously improve user experience
The ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in digital marketing & successful campaign delivery
- Technical understanding of AdTech for paid social and paid search
- Data driven, experience and understanding in A/B Testing
- Content creation (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effect)
- Preferred experience in consumer facing platform companies
- Proactive, energetic and passionate, experienced marketer!
Do not miss out on this opportunity to join one of the UK's most exciting new companies! Apply today.
Diamond Search Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital Marketing
- Paid Search Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"