Role: Digital Marketing Lead
Salary: £25-£30K DOE
Our client is a fast growing business who create amazing marketing strategies for start-up businesses, SME’s and corporates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven digital marketing lead to step up into a management position.
You will be tasked with creating and delivering highly effective, engaging marketing campaigns to increase inbound leads, sales and general opportunities for our customers across both paid and organic channels.
Key to this role is a proven ability to understand deeply the needs of our customers, their audiences, and to grasp clearly what triggers sales of their products and services.
Your past experience will likely involve delivering successful digital marketing across multiple social channels within a marketing agency, or client-side in an in-house role.
- Create, deliver and manage efficient and profitable digital marketing campaigns, predominantly through paid search, but also via digital display advertising, social media advertising and email
- Managing and mentoring the marketing team
- Managing each assigned campaign efficiently and profitably, conducting ongoing testing to ensure optimum performance
- Analysing the performance of assigned campaigns, identifying new opportunities, and facilitating change in order to hit and exceed client expectations and KPIs
- Project managing all of the activities and processes required to proficiently run assigned campaigns
- Providing appropriate data and test results for inclusion in client facing reports and presentations, delivering them on time and to standard
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of the marketplace, with particular emphasis on all new and emerging initiatives
The successful candidate:
- Previous experience in a broad scope digital marketing role
- Proven track record in developing strategy for digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data to improve and drive business performance
- Up to date knowledge of the most effective digital marketing tools
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics - using segments, custom reports and attribution modelling
- Understanding of best practice search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques
- Email marketing via online platforms such as Mailchimp
- Ability to manage all elements of effective PPC campaigns, including Google Shopping & Remarketing campaigns
- Track record of developing and managing social media
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job