Specialising in B2B communications they’ve worked with some the biggest and fastest growing businesses in the UK. Their current client list includes a mixture of large corporates such as Direct Line, Aon, Investec and Pepsico as well as a growing lists of high-growth start-ups such as ClearScore, Nurole and Flagstone.
Their business philosophy is centred around bringing on hugely talented people and creating an environment in which they can enjoy and thrive working in. This is a 6month paid internship offering £18K pro rata, with the possibility of a permanent position all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day:
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with senior management and internal teams to deliver marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various digital marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Help gathering insights & research for marketing campaigns & pitches
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Develop an understanding of our content management system (Wordpress) and be responsible for the day-to-day uploading of blog content/ case studies
- Write and work with relevant team members to develop case studies
- Help develop our social channels
- Keep up to date with new trends and innovation around our top services
- Help with PR and content outreach campaigns
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, paid and web)
- Write blogs, email and social copy
- Help organize marketing events like webinars, talks, roundtables etc
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment/ qualification in a related BS or Masters’ degrees
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job