Our highly successful client seeks an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to champion both our clients’ digital marketing accounts, develop the digital marketing strategy for our own agency and to work with the digital marketing team to continue to manage and develop our digital marketing product and service offering.
Your primary role will be to work with our clients to improve their ROI and help to grow their businesses. One of the key strategies for this is digital advertising through AdWords and Google Shopping so we’re looking for someone with an excellent track record of delivery value for clients through digital advertising. We’re also looking for a real team player who is confident in dealing with clients but prepared to listen and who wants to help them improve their business.
Your responsibilities as Digital Marketing Executive will include:
- Planning and managing digital advertising campaigns for a wide range of clients with a particular focus on ecommerce through AdWords and Google Shopping
- Research, devise and manage unique digital marketing strategies for a range of clients across in a wide variety of markets
- Manage all aspects of the agency’s digital marketing service, including, Adwords, blogging, email marketing, content marketing, online PR, link building, technical SEO, consultancy and advice
- Working with the senior management team to develop the agency’s digital marketing service
- Carry out digital marketing reviews for clients, looking at both on-page and off-page and producing accessible audit reports and recommendations
- Writing engaging copy for client websites and email campaigns
- Analysing and monitoring clients’ backlink profiles to ensure they benefit clients’ accounts
- Working with the Customer Service Director and Managing Director to devise effective digital marketing proposals to potential clients
- Use Google Analytics and other analytical programmes to deliver key campaign performance reports to clients on a monthly basis
- Act as main point of contact in office for SEO support and knowledge, including providing up to date guidance to the web development team
- Help develop the company’s own digital marketing strategy.
In return our client offers a fantastic working environment and a competitive salary.
THIS IS AN URGENT REQUIREMENT AND APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED PROMPTLY, WITH INTERVIEWS TO TAKE PLACE ASAP.
Isca Recruitment Ltd provides services as an agency and an employment business.
Isca Recruitment is an Exeter based boutique recruitment consultancy making the perfect match between client and candidate. Specialists in office support, accountancy and finance across the South West.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'