Digital Marketing Exec, min 9 months, hybrid working, up to £32k, Mon- Fri,
Your new company
An innovative manufacturing organisation, with an esteemed reputation, operating on a global basis this is business has been thriving year on year.
Your new role
- Work in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and implement digital marketing campaigns on time and on budget
- Management and performance of these social media channels - Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube and will be expected to keep up to date with the latest trends and developments across the social media landscape.
- Develop and implement regular e-mail marketing campaigns using software including MailChimp and HubSpot to support the key business goals.
- Provide ongoing digital analytical reports using various insight tools including Google Analytics, HubSpot Marketing Analytics, LinkedIn Insights, Facebook Insights and SEMRush.
- Monitor competitor activity online, especially across social media channels, providing regular reports to the marketing team.
- Perform research into the materials wet processing industry and analyse data on customers and market segments that would assist in the development of our global brand plans.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally graduated to degree level in Business, Marketing or English or relevant discipline.
- Experience in a similar role with digital marketing
- Experience of creating content for, and managing social media channels, particularly LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter. -
- Experience using MailChimp and Google Analytics
What you'll get in return
- Generous salary
- 33 days annual leave
- Free parking
- Hybrid working (3 days form home)
- Employee healthcare benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- digital marketing
- google analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'