- Join a fast-growing, market-leading multinational team
- Competitive salary, enviable benefits
- Company culture committed to diversity, inclusion and fun
FDM: Agents of Opportunity
At FDM we proudly work as a team. Whether in collaboration with each other or in partnership with our clients. Our model provides those clients, across many and varied sectors, with the people they need to fill their technology skills gaps and to build their talent pipeline.
We train graduates, ex forces personnel and those looking to return to work after a career break, transforming them into IT and business professionals, before deploying them across our client base as FDM consultants.
Our purpose is to create and inspire exciting careers that shape our digital future. We want to make sure that the opportunity for a career in tech is made available to as wide an audience as possible. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer: it enables us to attract, recruit, train and deploy incredible people.
With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer. Find out more about us, follow us on social media #FDMcareers.
Digital Marketing Executive (SEO) role overview
As a Digital Marketing Executive (with a focus on SEO), you'll identify strategies, techniques, and tactics to increase the number of website visitors from search engines and achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages. By increasing the volume and quality of website traffic for the business across our core markets, you’ll open up new opportunities for driving brand awareness and pipeline growth.
Be part of a dynamic and collaborative team
FDM’s success is a product of collaboration and synergy. Ours is a dynamic, team environment that encourages and rewards hands-on involvement.
This role comes at an exciting time in the Marketing department as we are going through a departmental transformation, restructuring the team, and introducing new processes of working to improve efficiency, creative output and reinvigorate the brand. Your talents will be recognised with a competitive salary package and room to grow and develop your career.
This is a highly motivated, sociable team - if you’re a fit, you’ll be joining a company that is growing at a phenomenal rate internationally, bringing with it many exciting new opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities
During a typical day you will:
- Be our SEO champion! Demonstrate an understanding of core SEO best practices and communicate these concepts to the rest of the team
- Review search engine rankings and analytics to monitor performance of the FDM website and make recommendations for improvement
- Periodically perform keyword research, discovery, and other optimisation opportunities for our core markets
- Support our content writers and team members to ensure the relevant search keywords are being considered in new web content production, as well as re-optimisation of existing content and web pages
- Work closely with our external digital marketing provider and build a strong working knowledge of technical SEO
- Help make technical SEO recommendations to our web development team, as well as support and monitor its implementation
- Explore link-building opportunities for off-page SEO
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation (CRO) methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
- Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up-to-date with the changes
- Review Google Search console issues and work with our web development team to address them
- Help plan and develop an SEO strategy that aligns with broader marketing objectives
Must-have skills and qualifications
- At least 2-3 years' experience from a creative agency or in-house position developing and executing SEO strategies, methods, and tactics
- Sound knowledge of SEO and ability to articulate SEO metrics
- Willing to own Organic Search as a digital marketing channel and manage SEO performance
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g., SEMrush, ahrefs, MOZ, etc.) and Web Analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, etc.)
- Can confidently work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritising, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Understanding of core digital marketing concepts, including paid advertising and other digital marketing channels
The 'great-to-have but not essential’
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Proficiency with spreadsheets (e.g., MS Excel, Google Sheets)
- Experience with task management platforms (e.g., Monday.com) and content management platforms (e.g., WordPress)
- Comfortable analysing high volumes of data on a regular basis
- Experience working in the tech or professional services industry
Join an environment where talent can truly flourish!
You’ll know whether we’ve just described you. If you’re confident you have the goods, we’re confident we can give you the scope to become all you can be.
Take action on an extraordinary opportunity to work in a highly motivated, sociable team and grow with a company that is growing internationally.
What we offer
- Chance to be part of a high-growth FTSE 250 tech organisation
- Qualification and development opportunities
- Fast-track career progression globally
- Company culture committed to diversity, inclusion and social mobility
- Hybrid working - flexibility to work from home on a regular basis
- Central office location
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Mentoring Programme
FDM Group is committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications that reflect the diversity of our wider community.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'