Experienced Marketing Professional? Seeking a new opportunity? Look no further!
If you are passionate about 'all things digital and marketing and interested in campaign planning and delivering amazing content to boost profits across the board and promote products and services?
If this isn't too much for you but rather gives you the chills of excitement, then look no further!
Our client is seeking a full time permanent Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
You'll have a clear understanding of integrated digital marketing communication and how to execute campaigns with this.
We need someone like you, diligent, energetic, and creative, and who isn't scared to come up with new ideas or think outside the box.
Our client are a fun group of people looking for someone with fresh ideas to join them.
If all this sounds good to you, then keep on reading.
Our client are the world leader in their field and has a fantastic opportunity to join their marketing team. They provide and encourage continuous training and learning to keep you up to date on the latest marketing trends.
YOU'RE GOOD AT:
• Working with stakeholders to develop marketing collaterals
• Researching, planning and executing marketing events
• working on own initiative, willing to make decisions
• Implementing KPIs
• Planning ahead and being well organised
YOU'RE EXTRA AWESOME AT:
• Content writing
• Managing email and social media campaigns
• Measuring and reporting performance of campaigns
• Analysing and Interpreting data using website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
• Paid media contents (e.g. Google Ads)
• Performing keyword search
You'll have excellent experience in planning, developing and implementing a product launch campaign across multi-channels.
This is a full time role offering an attractive salary up to £40K depending on experience with excellent benefits package.
Please kindly apply online.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'