Our client are a fast growth luxury business.
A full-time opportunity has arisen to join their busy marketing team as a Digital Marketing Executive.
The successful candidate will be assisting with all marketing related tasks including, but not limited to, administrative tasks, conducting market research, content creation, campaign planning activation and optimisation across various digital platforms, keeping the website up-to-date and building relationships with luxury brand partners.
The successful candidate should have a solid understanding and working knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent interpersonal skills, and be able to work to strict deadlines. The Digital Marketing Assistant will provide valuable assistance to the marketing team to boost sales, brand awareness, brand loyalty and company image.
Digital Marketing Assistant Responsibilities:
- Supporting the marketing team with new and ongoing projects
- Conducting competitor research, market research and keyword research to feed into overall marketing plans
- Generate new ideas and give insight into current trends
- Keep the website refreshed and up to date with the latest brand releases and content, in line with SEO best practice
- Working closely with the creative team on digital content and mailers in line with overall marketing plans
- Optimise current digital campaigns across Email, PPC, Google Shopping and Paid Social
Digital Marketing Assistant Requirements:
- Strong understanding of marketing techniques and e-commerce functions
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp, Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager and/or Google Analytics
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with an excellent command of spelling and grammar
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to follow instructions to work both independently and as part of a team on projects
Excellent package on offer
- Digital Marketing
- Microsoft Excel
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'