Digital Marketing Executive is sought by an international plastics manufacturer supplying multiple sectors including construction, automotive, aerospace, furniture, utilities industries etc to deliver the Marketing and Communications strategy for their Building Solutions division. Dealing with M&E consultants, Architects and Specifiers.
You’ll be based at their Ross-on-Wye site, with potential for some working from home to ease commute requirements.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, as Digital Marketing Executive your duties will include:
- Main focus will be on market and customer requirements.
- Responsible for the conceptualisation, implementation and International roll out of the digital marketing strategy and eCommerce projects for the Window Solutions division.
- Oversee the success of web based/mobile solutions and online publishing activities including social media channels, online campaigns and marketing automation.
- The role will require some occasional travel to the Manchester Sales Office
You'll ideally have the following skills/experience:
- Level 7 Marketing or similar qualification.
- Strong experience in a similar marketing role & environment, with ability to successfully lead projects.
- Circa 3-5 years experience of hands-on digital marketing
- Content creation experience for various mediums e.g. promotional materials, testimonials, case studies, blogs, web etc.
- Website content management syste experiences.
- Fully conversant with designing, planning and delivering email marketing campaigns.
- Extensive experience with PPC/SEO/SEM and CRM tools (e.g. Google Analytics & AdWords).
- Experience of managing B2B and B2C digital marketing activities.
- Experience of delivering against a marketing strategy
In return for your hard work you’ll receive some excellent benefits including:
- Competitive basic salary negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible working (37.5 hours per week)
- Some working from home (e.g. 1-2 days per week) considered to ease travel
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Cycle To Work scheme
- Company cashback scheme
- 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent working environment
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Free parking
Digital Marketing Executive
Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire - commutable from Hereford, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Ledbury, Lydney, Abergavenny, Newport, Chepstow etc
Excellent basic depending on experience + excellent benefits
Digital Marketing | Content Creation | Social Media | SEO | PPC | Email Marketing | Online Media | Offline | Digital Media | Digital Marketing Co-ordinator | Online Marketing
- Digital Marketing, SEO, Content creation, EMail marketing, PPC, CMS
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'