We are looking for a digitally savvy Marketing Executive to join this high-growth, sustainable consumer brand based in Plymouth. This ecommerce business has boomed over the last few years and have loads of exciting plans for the future, with sustainability and good ethics at the core of everything they do.
The experience we need.
- You will ideally have 1-2 years' experience as a Marketing Executive or Marketing Assistant in an ecommerce environment, with a broad understanding of digital, acquisition-based techniques.
- Exposure to a range of performance marketing channels, in particular PPC, email, and paid social. You might have coordinated with a digital marketing agency on this, or with senior members of an in house team.
- Understanding of CRM data management, segmentation and regulation - having the know-how to start thinking about how to tailor customer journeys and increase engagement.
- Crucially, you'll be inquisitive, enthusiastic, and have the confidence to clearly express your ideas.
As Marketing Executive, you will work within the digital marketing team to focus on onsite personalisation for website visitors, with the aim of increasing customer engagement across this and other digital channels.
You will liaise with an agency who'll do more of the hands on work, but what we need here is someone who's numerically literate, confident, and knows the right questions to ask in order to deliver best outcomes. There's loads of scope to learn and progress as the marketing teams continue to expand and more functions are brought in house.
This truly sustainable brand is going from strength to strength and quickly becoming a household name. They're an ambitious bunch and the vibe is fun, supportive and the people are down to earth with no big egos.
What you'll get in return.
- Competitive salary.
- Some free and discounted kit.
- Fun, supportive working culture with real opportunity for growth.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'