DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
UP TO £29,000 + ON SITE PARKING + BENEFITS PACKAGE
Get Recruited is working with a market leading business who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their successful Digital and Product Marketing team. You will be working closely alongside their Marketing Manager and Graphic Designer to lead the Digital Marketing activity across the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Senior Marketer looking to join an ambitious and rewarding business at an exciting period of growth. This is a role offering true creative autonomy and the ability to learn from the best in the industry and flourish in the business!
- Manage content on the website, CMS and other Ecommerce platforms
- Improving online customer journey, engagement and conversion
- Managing all digital channels and platforms alongside marketing agencies and other external parties
- Create, execute and monitor activity on organic and paid social channels
- Working alongside the graphic designer to create relevant and engaging content
- Create, execute and manage email marketing activity including promotional events and newsletters
- Optimise and improve the YouTube channel, Google Business Listings and general online presence
- Working with agencies and other partners to improve SEO and organic search rankings
- Manage event attendance and online presence
- Take a creative lead on projects
- Analyse email marketing campaigns to improve key performance metrics
- Troubleshoot HTML email rendering issues
- Stay up to date with the latest email best practices and technology and identify new ways to present campaign assets
- At least 1 years' experience working in a Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Senior Marketer
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator etc
- Experience in managing marketing campaigns across various chanels
- Understanding of Google Analytics and ability to build KPI reports
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Proactive problem solver
- Ability to work with a fast-paced environment
- Quick learner
ABOUT THE BENEFITS:
- Up to £29,000 (dependant on experience)
- Benefits package
- Staff discounts
- 22 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
- On-site parking
To please send your CV for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Digital Marketing Executive / Digital Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Executive / Marketing Coordinator / Senior Marketer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'