Our client, who are well established within their field, are currently recruiting for a experienced Digital Marketing Executive to join their friendly and small team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a passion for digital Marketing with keen interest in social media. You'll be joining an established and experienced team who invest in their people and provide a nurturing environment to grow and develop in the role. This is a mix of office and home based working.
Digital Marketing executive Key responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate end-to-end digital projects.
- Creating digital media campaigns
- Voice your digital strategies and methods for improvement.
- Understand and stay knowledgeable on all digital media technologies
- Manage the digital aspects of all social media channels.
- Develop web presence to boost awareness of brand.
- Coordinate and manage web-based projects.
- Implement and track and report on e-marketing campaigns.
- Regularly track and get insights into competitor's digital strategies.
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs.
- Create, export and import marketing lists in CRM.
- Implement social media ad campaigns and post boosts.
Digital Marketing Executive requirements:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Degree in a relevant subject.
- Google Ads experience & SEO experience.
- Analytics experience essential.
- Experience of working with content management solutions (CMS).
- Technical web-based knowledge including HTML and CSS desirable.
- Understanding of the use of digital and social media in a B2B & B2C context.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member and build lasting working relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- Experience within the following platforms desirable: Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; CRM systems & e-marketing software. Use of Office suite essential.
Some Benefits Digital Marketing Executive:
- Generous annual holiday entitlement
- Voluntary pension and life assurance scheme membership
- Private health insurance after one years service
Please apply now if you have the relevant experience!
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'