Digital Marketing Executive
An exciting position has become available for a full time Digital Marketing Executive to join a friendly team based in Warwick. The successful candidate will earn a basic salary of £16,000-£25,000 with an OTE £45,000.
- Self-starter with an innate desire to win-lots of initiative and the ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Intellectually curious.
- Tenacious and persistent and driven to succeed.
- Highly analytical and data driven.
- Detail oriented.
- 1+ years direct response marketing experienced is preferred but not required.
- 1+ years of marketing experience is preferred but not required.
- Highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Work hard within the team to work hard on campaigns to get industry leading results.
- Everyone is held accountable by the KPIs in this work hard, play hard culture.
- Social media marketing
- Organic search and SEO
- Email marketing campaigns
- Conversion optimisation
Our client is a boutique social media advertising agency. They pride themselves for being one of the UK’s leading agencies for high-ticket advertising.
Currently working at the forefront on digital marketing they spend £100,000+ a month across Facebook, YouTube, Google Display, Search, and Instagram.
The company have a strong results-based culture that is fun and inspiring to work in. their team, culture and values are dedicated to making sure their employees enjoy coming into work every day.
Why should you apply?
- To join a competitive work environment where you will be pushed to be your best
- To become part of a rapidly expanding agency that is always looking to improve
- To enjoy your day at work while pushing yourself
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing, Social Media, Facebook, YouTube, Google Display, Search, Instagram, High-Ticket Advertising
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'