Role: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £ Competitive
2Fawcett are recruiting for Digital Marketing Executive for a company located in Nottingham, on a permanent Contract. You will be reporting into the e-Commerce Manager, Working with the existing team to help maintain the website on a daily basis including set-up and running promotions as required and along with external agencies and the team contribute to multiple social media platforms.
The Role & Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive
- Work with e-Commerce manager and external agencies to both test and refine ongoing web development projects
- Social media - including working with colleagues to contribute to and help manage ongoing social media campaigns in-line with the marketing promotional plan
- Create and administer regular competitions and giveaways across major social media channels
- Send bulk customer review requests on a regular basis
- Compile and send online customer surveys and compile and help analyse results
- Manage product videos on Vimeo & Youtube
- Help maintain and improve our affiliate marketing relationships to help drive sales
- Working with the Customer Service department to monitor and manage incoming customer reviews
- Web analytics
- SEO - working with agency to make necessary amends to website.
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Executive
- You will have previous experience within a Digital Marketing role
- You will have experience and knowledge of the Adobe software suite including Photoshop
- You will have experience of generating and managing social media activity
- You will have experience with affiliate marketing programmes
- You will have previously worked on website development projects which has increased sales
- You will have previous Copywriting experience with a keen eye for detail
- You will be confident and have excellent interpersonal skills along with being creative and proactive.
What will you get in return
- An excellent working environment
- A competitive rate of pay
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- SEO copywriting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'