Digital Marketing Executive with an excellent understanding of the web and a passion for E-commerce & digital marketing.
The role will develop our online channels & website with an aim to increase traffic to drive sales and acquisitions and maximise revenue.
- Demonstrable experience in an ecommerce or digital marketing role, a minimum of 2 years experience with clear evidence of driving sales through a similar role.
- Previous experience using WordPress , PPC and content writing.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills & able to develop working relationships at all levels.
- Required to have a need to have skills in business marketing as well as the technology used for generating online sales.
- Proactive, take responsibility to make things happen and manage own workload independently.
- Proven strong copy writing skills with high attention to detail.
- Proven track record in an online environment and commercially aware.
- Ability to rapidly absorb industry specific content and write authorative content.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Industry specific web content creation for maximising traffic to our site.
- Coordinating and producing content for the website in the form of one off pieces, blogs, trends and product related content.
- SEO activity & reporting including on and off site optimisation as well as keeping up with latest industry developments.
- Paid Advertising - PPC, display and re-marketing and/or social media.
- Email Marketing - intelligent user behaviour triggered and promotional emails together with production and reporting.
- Social media updates & interaction with the ability to follow up where necessary
- Refining the online customer experience.
- Provide monthly analytics & insights reports to management or the Board of Directors.
- Willingness to adapt and acquire additional skills as may be required to fulfil the needs of the role.
- Digital Marketing
- Online Conversion
- Web Content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'