Salary: £19-£30k depending on experience
Benefits: Flexi working conditions, competitive pay, great holidays and much more
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Belfast, BT15 – will consider remote working from across Northern Ireland
Our client is an award-winning content marketing agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland who helps their clients generate leads and sales through structured digital strategy, sleek web design and engaging digital content.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit a Digital Marketer. This is a wide and varied role, which will provide an opportunity to develop in a marketing career and gain experience in an interesting and growing market.
This is an excellent oppourtunity to join a well-established, reputable company and progress your career.
- Assist in the development of social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram
- Plan content and delivery and use tools manage multiple social media channels
- Develop and manage campaigns that promote the organisation and brand
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Updating the company’s website and social media platforms
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns for services and software in the legal, law enforcement and corporate sectors
- Managing customer and prospect data and market intelligence
- Managing e-Mail marketing campaigns and Social Media presence
- Managing SEO, PPC and the corporate web presence
- Being flexible and enthusiastic about growing a professional services company
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar role is essential
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms
- Knowledge of algorithms and search engine optimisation would be beneficial
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Excellent telephone manner
- Positive attitude
- Reliable and punctual
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Content Writing, Ecommerce, Advertising, Media, Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing, Marketing Manager, Social Media Marketing, Media Marketing, Marketing and PR, Marketing, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Vacancies, Online Marketing, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Social Media, Photography, Fashion, Creative Content, Blog, Social Media.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'