For your kind attention;
The Team at Success Recruit sincerely hope you and your families are staying safe and well. Unfortunately at this unprecendeted time, you will understand that unfortunately the advertised position is temporarily withheld from our recruitment process. As soon as we are able to continue with applications, we shall contact those successful applicants. Our best wishes at this time.
Success Recruit are currently working with a growing and forward-thinking company based in North Essex who are seeking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive to join their professional services business.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be working within a small team, reporting to the Managing Partner and Head of Marketing. Taking responsibility for the company’s digital strategy, ensuring that the business maintains its digital position, keeping the business at the height of its industry.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be expected to:
- 5+ years digital marketing experience, with proven track records of success
- Confident communicator and experience of using data analytics to drive insight
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, developing campaigns and strategies to increase corporate leads
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be rewarded with:
- A supportive and professional working environment
- Working within an ever changing and growing company
- Having own autonomy to create and be inspiring with new ideas / concepts
The purpose of the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for implementing the digital marketing plans to drive forward growth of the business.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Managing the company website, producing analytical reports and continuously making improvements to ensure content is current, visitors are engaging and leads are being generated
- Responsible for the company’s SEO activity
- Produce reports on SEO, monitoring rankings and analytics
- Use website analytics/data to drive online marketing initiatives
- Drive PPC advertising
- Producing reports to show ROI
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to join a company that is wanting personal development and can take responsibility within the position. You will be an integral part of the business and support with further growth via marketing and sales channels.
Monday to Friday - 09.00am - 5.30pm
Dear Job seeker! We value your application however we are unable to respond to everyone directly due to high volumes we receive. Please be assured though that we will review your CV and should we believe you meet the experience needed for this vacancy one of the team at Success Recruit will be in touch very shortly!
In the meantime, we wish you all the best in your new job search and finding a position you will be happy within long term.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Strategy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'