Digital Marketing Executive - Salisbury
Salary: Circa £30,000
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join a leading Automotive group.
This role will be responsible for enhancing the company’s’ market presence with the development and execution of digital marketing strategies.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be expected to deliver fresh and engaging content to help drive traffic to the company’s website, improve SEO visibility and manage all social media platforms.
The role would suit someone in a Marketing role looking to further their career into a management position over the coming few years.
- Content management across a number of digital channels
- Facilitate marketing plans, liaising with all internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the online experience, including management of the landing destination and online user journey.
- Responsible for regular digital reporting, on-going analysis and optimisation.
- Implement improvements to the digital marketing mix.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of SEO and best practices
- Create meaningful and engaging content for the website
- Experience of Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools etc.
- Superb planning, analytical and organisational skill
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Social Media
- Digital Marketing Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'