Not all heroes wear capes, some just work in digital instead! A brand-new opportunity for an accomplished Digital Marketing Executive has become available at a large multinational brand based within the Environmental Management sector. Commutable to Cannock, you'll find yourself involved with a variety of marketing campaigns where progression opportunities are possible within a successful and thriving team.
BASIC SALARY: £25,000 to £30,000
- Bonus (Performance Related)
- Private Medical Care
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
- Free on-site gym
- Large company discounts
- Subsidised food at our onsite canteen
Although this role is based in Cannock, you could also commute from the likes of Wolverhampton, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield, Stafford, Lichfield, Tamworth, Telford or Staffordshire.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Digital Marketing Executive
As part of our new business strategy and growth, we are looking for an energetic Digital Marketing Executive to join our successful marketing team. You'll help develop our digital and lead generation strategy by focusing on a "transactional" customer approach.
This will mean you'll find yourself getting involved with:
- Following trends and creating insights to support the sales conversion of our transactional products and services.
- Supporting the Customer Acquisition Manager in generating great leads to support the sales team with marketing activity.
- Create and develop online and social media content for the end user.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Digital Marketing Executive
We are keen to find someone who can genuinely add value to our digital marketing team, so if you crave a challenge and have the belief you can develop our digital and marketing skillset apply now.
Apart from being generally amazing you'll also have:
- Exposure to a variety of marketing disciplines, including traditional and digital marketing techniques.
- Be able to understand a marketing strategy and interpret that into a successful campaign.
- Exposure to Digital & Social Media techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an eye for detail.
- Understand a sales process and how marketing can support various sales channels.
If you are up for a genuinely exciting opportunity to work for a UK leader in Environmental Management and want to stamp your mark onto something that could lead your career in a positive direction, get in touch and we can go through it in more detail. There’s so much to this great opportunity that I can’t cover everything here but will happily answer any questions that may arise.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Marketing Executive, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, PR Marketing, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Manager, Food and Beverage, Healthcare, Chemical, Retail, Leisure & Hospitality.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: JKB15905, Wallace Hind Selection
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'