A Digital Marketing Executive is required on a permanent basis for an international Fintech company. As a modern, forward-thinking business, they offer a vibrant working environment and you will need to be inventive, dynamic and enthusiastic to create digital campaigns and content in line with the company brand.
Working as part of a small but dedicated team, you will own and deliver the strategy for their business lending proposition, working alongside internal and external partners to create on-brand communications.
The successful Digital Marketing Executive will be required to:
- Work closely with the wider marketing team to create exciting, compliant web content
- See digital campaigns through from creative brief to execution, managing relationships with agencies and internal stakeholders
- Ensure content and communications align with the wider brand strategy
- Maximise customer engagement through management of social media channels and boosting rankings via SEO best practice
- Gather user feedback and analyse user data to spot opportunities and improvements
Digital Marketing Executive Profile:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience within a similar marketing/communications executive position
- Experience in SEO, social media strategy and analytics tools
- Evidence of overseeing campaigns from brief to delivery
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at a senior level
You will enjoy a generous package including a basic salary of up to £28,000 depending on experience, private healthcare, modern offices with free drinks and snacks and excellent career development opportunities. You will also benefit from a great company culture with regular social activities, tech talks, health and charity initiatives.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious marketing executive to join a growing business, please apply now for immediate consideration.
- social media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'