Digital Marketing Executive
Award Winning - International - FMCG
Why: An opportunity to have a strong influence on a company's digital marketing strategy
Basic Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Uniquie Company with a Unique Tone
- Do you have proven work experience within digital marketing?
- Do you have 4+ years in strategically managing marketing campaigns from strategy creation through to implementation?
- Do you want to work in an international yet family feel business that differs from the rest?
The company are an international distributer of consumer goods that pride themselves on their integrity, commitment, and honesty as a way of life where care, compassion, pride and excellence go hand in hand. A leader in the beverage industry, we gurantee you will enjoy their products week in week out and because of this they have a unique tone and the chance to market some exceptional products.
This is a unique opportunity to really take ownership over your work and create a name for yourself in an ever growing business. This role gives you the chance to push the boundaries and exercise your digital marketing skills and creative flair while staying true to the company's true ethos and tone.
They are looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Manager who is an expert in all things digital. Your immediate priority will be to take on the management of their core websites. You'll also help set the strategy for their longer-term digital plans, ensuring that each of their distinct commercial channels gets the kind of digital support that's right for them and their customers. Ultimately helping to drive long-term customer relationships and sustainable business.
Responsibilities: Digital Marketing Executive
- The core websites will be your immediate and ongoing priority, so they need you to be a real web expert - you'll need to be constantly looking for ways to improve the usability, design, content and conversion of all our platforms.
- Work closely with our external digital agency as well as our IT, product and sales teams you will take full ownership for all of our websites and the roadmap for their ongoing development.
- Create a plan for measuring digital activity, and its commercial performance - use lessons learned to evaluate success and identify areas for improvement for future activity.
- Respond to and troubleshoot all website issues.
- Oversee the digital content from creation to implementation.
- Drive your own social media.
- Create content and promotional plans, and measure success on an ongoing basis.
Experience Required: Digital Marketing Executive
- An experienced digital marketer, who is looking to take the next step in their career and is equally happy developing a digital strategy as well as rolling up their sleeves and directly managing the websites.
- You'll have a good understanding of the latest practices across different social media platforms, a grasp of the relevant software to plan and analyse (hootsuite etc).
- Brilliant copy-writing abilities -whether it's blog posts, social media, print, your copy will engage with an authentic attitude and tone, and have a clear call to action and reason to be.
- Your specialisms will include website strategy, management & maintenance - including e-commerce and content (WordPress skills an advantage).
- You'll have excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- You'll be a brilliant project manager and understand the need for commercial success and measurable results.
- Analytically minded and data savvy, with a strong emphasis on a 'test and learn' approach to report back on areas of improvement to generate increases in traffic and online engagement
- Able to report in a clear, concise, non-jargon way - no tech speak required, just plain, simple terms
- Have a sound understanding of B2B e-commerce.
Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing, Content, SEO, PPC, Executive, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Social Media, E-Commerce,
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'