Digital Marketing Executive
Are you passionate about starting a career within Digital Marketing?
This is a great opportunity to work for an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency to implement and shape the way for their online digital strategy. You will have the chance to work across all digital channels, analyse campaigns and report to clients This is an exciting opportunity for an executive to utilise as range of different digital skills due to the role being so varied. No day will ever be the same and training will be provided to keep you up to date on what's happening in the digital world!
- Support the Account Management team across the client campaigns to make sure you are providing the best service to the different clients.
- Monitor performance of the different campaigns across search, social, display and programmatic to guarantee that all KPIs are met.
- Assist with the campaign review results analysis to provide recommendations to clients.
- Liaise with clients directly and build own clients base.
- Having a degree in a marketing or analytical subject will equip you with the relevant skills to involve yourself in this role and hit the ground running.
- An ability to multitask and prioritise will mean you can efficiently tackle tasks and get the job done to the highest standard as well as meeting the established deadlines.
- Previous experience in a client services roleand excellent communication skills will mean you can confidently reach out to clients and build rapport with them to provide an exceptional service.
- An interest in digital marketing will allow you to passionately talk about the subject matter with your clients.
Click 'Apply' now if you are looking for a new challenge in client services with a hard-working, yet enthusiastic company.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Assistant
- PPC Analyst
- PPC Executive
- Paid Search Executive
- Paid Media
- Paid Media Executive
- Google Analytics. PPC
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'