Digital Marketing Executive - required for this World renowned travel company close to Gatwick. If you have some experience of working in a digital marketing role ideally within the travel industry with knowledge of PPC then this could be an opportunity to join this leading global travel provider.
Digital Marketing Executive - Features & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the production of the ancillary & digital marketing plan.
- Contribute to maximising the ancillary performance of PPC advertising.
- Take accountability for monitoring, measuring and reporting of all digital marketing activity and use this information to suggest improvements.
- Take ownership of the relationship between external agencies and source markets.
- Produce and interpret data as requested by agencies and the source markets.
- Contribute to analysing the effectiveness of the PPC and display advertising advertising strategies and recommending changes.
Digital Marketing Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience in an online / digital role preferably within the travel industry or online retail World.
- Proven knowledge of market trends, online travel, sales & distribution channels & strategies.
- Proven knowledge of web based systems / processes.
Digital Marketing Executive - Additional Information:
- Salary £21 to £24k according to experience
- Monday to Friday role
- Based in modern offices close to Gatwick but with some travel to Heathrow also being required on occasion.
- Excellent staff benefits and travel concessions.
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in the role of Digital Marketing Executive, please apply online or email your cv to . For enquiries please call Lisa or Louise on .
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'