Our client are a growing agency based in Leamington Spa & due to expansion require a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team.
Daily tasks to include:
- Proactively managing a small number of paid advertising campaigns (Adwords) for clients, monitoring keywords, budgets and optimising campaigns for the best ROI and results.
- Working closely with the Account Manager and directly with clients to research, suggest and implement best practice techniques across channels, giving guidance to ensure clients meet their marketing objectives.
- Assisting the project manager with website projects to include project collaboration set up, client content set up and monitoring, testing of new client websites and creation of internal snag lists.
- Attending client meetings, discussing campaigns and projects and creation of job briefs, liaising with the creative team in order to quote for work.
- Working with WordPress, assisting with training clients, doing small content updates and fixing small bugs.
- Email marketing: setting up of new client accounts overseeing clients' email strategies from brief to design creation; creating user accounts and providing training where required.
- Assisting the team by taking support calls and emails and using a proactive approach in solving queries and escalating issues to relevant team members.
Required skills and experience
- Experience with Google Ads / Adwords campaign set up and management.
- An overall understanding of digital marketing channels and techniques
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, PPC and SEO
- Confident, positive & friendly and able to build rapport quickly
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- First class organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a cool outlook
- Excellent computer skills using Google docs and sheets
- Google Ads qualification
- Experience of managing multiple PPC client accounts
- Experience of paid social media & Google shopping campaigns
- Working within an agency environment
- Experience of using Wordpress
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Experience of using email marketing software such as Campaign Monitor
- Higher education qualifications relevant to digital marketing
They are looking at paying upto £30,000 plus an excellent benefits package.
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Client Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'