Digital Marketing Executive
Up to £28,000
An exciting opportunity for a digitally savvy and creative marketer to join a well-established business, reporting to the Marketing Director, ensuring acquisition of new B2B clients as well as creating brand awareness for the business.
- Managing, planning the implementation of social media campaigns, through digital channels in order to increase lead generation and brand awareness
- Monitor, analyse and report as required specifically across digital and social media channels
- Creating email marketing campaigns to engage with existing clients and new business
- Produce, coordinate and maintain engaging content
- Create landing pages to be indexed for SEO opportunities and news feeds
- Identify target audiences to grow online engagement
- Providing online support to marketing campaigns
- Content creation and CMS management
- Manage & produce all web content, with and without HTML & CSS
- Writing content for blogs
- Create and design digital marketing collateral using adobe suite
- Proven experience with implementation of social media strategy and campaigns
- Experience of working B2B
- Writing Skills
- Created reports analysing digital and social media
- Email marketing campaigns
- Use of CRM Management System
- Creative Blog writing
- Knowledgeable user of adobe.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'