Thornbury Nursing Services is seeking an exceptional digital marketer to drive customer acquisition and digital innovation. An exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to drive change and make a mark in the recruitment industry, based in either Bristol or London.
Working directly with the Senior Management Team and alongside the Senior Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Manager, your experience will be essential in helping to design and implement our digital strategy; driving growth and reporting success. This is a varied role, covering everything from PPC to the creation and roll out of new platforms that enhance our customers’ experience.
If you want the opportunity to run campaigns autonomously, whilst getting the support, advice and development from senior members of the team, this is the role for you.
- Email Marketing - Creative copy, email design and reporting
- SEO - The use of SEO tools and systems including configuration of Google Analytics
- PPC - Campaign setup, landing page optimisation, reporting and budget management
- Social Media - Social media research, planning, implementation and optimisation
- Website Management - Maintenance to ensure our websites are continuously updated and improved
- Reporting - Setup and monitoring of digital reports to analyse digital performance
- Production of digital content including email campaigns, landing pages, blog articles and social content.
- Work with internal teams to support the setup of more digitally-streamlined processes Analyse performance data to measure and report success against client goals (ROI and KPIs)
To be successful you will need to have experience in a digital marketing capacity, such as running email marketing campaigns and copy writing that is in line with SEO best practice. You must have managed social marketing channels previously and have the ability to edit HTML and CCS.
Your organisation and communication and skills will be impeccable, you must have great attention to detail and be used to working in a very past paced environment.
Experience using the systems/tools below is desirable
- Google Analytics
- Jira WordPress
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Google My Business
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Business Manager & Ads Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- G Suite
The ICS Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'