- Work for an international brand with ambitious plans and continuous growth.
- Coordinate omnichannel online marketing activities that support growth objectives.
- Fantastic development opportunities to grow and progress.
We are working with a global brand to appoint 2 experienced Digital Marketing Executives in to a successful team based in the Cardiff head office. The two new hires will each focus on slightly different parts of the brand and one will need to have extensive experience in B2B marketing and the other in B2C marketing.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager and coordinate omnichannel online marketing activities that support the growth objectives of the three brands and international markets. The role will coordinate the daily activities that go into building relevant website traffic through all online marketing. You’ll focus on defining process development that will be critical to the launch of lead generation activities across channels including but not exclusive to search. You will also proactively review and manage website improvements process that will use insight to improve lead generation conversion rates and user experience.
You will coordinate both internal and external web development resources to deliver and evolve project plans to support business development and also coordinate with the wider marketing team to develop and implement regular campaigns supporting subsidiary business objectives.
What experience you will need to apply
- Experience in a similar role, with a minimum of 4 years working in digital marketing
- Degree level education in a Marketing, Business, Communications or similar discipline
- Track record of increasing traffic through paid search and improved search rankings whilst driving improved ROI
- Fundamental understanding of online customer decision making
- Experience with using paid search to build intelligent campaigns that generate leads and sales by targeting customers across the buyer journey.
- Ability to develop sales orientated, compelling and influential copy for traditional and modern marketing activities
- Numerate and strong competency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience working with web analytics software (Google Analytics an advantage)
- Able to negotiate with internal category teams to craft persuasive promotions to drive sales
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and coordinate others
- Excellent attention detail
- Fundamental understanding of how digital marketing works
- Familiarity with coordinating and working with third party agencies to deliver tasks and projects on time
- The ability to use data to analyse problems from a variety of angles and provide the most appropriate solution
- Accurate and rational task prioritisation is essential
- Experience of working within a central marketing function for international business – desirable, not essential
- Multi-lingual – desirable, not essential
What you will get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered a salary in line with your skills and experience ranging from £28k-£32k + 10% bonus, pension scheme, holiday allowance and healthcare package. You will also receive ongoing training and development to help you progress.
If you have the skills and experience required and are interested in finding out more, please apply with a short cover note and a copy of your CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'