Role: Digital Marketing Executive (Account Executive)
Salary: £25,000-30,000 per annum + company bonus
Location: North West London
Are you a Digital Marketer or Social Marketer with client account experience? Or experienced Account Executive? Do you have current or previous experience working within a digital or marketing agency?
We are recruiting for a creative and savvy Digital Marketing Executive to join our client’s digital agency. You will help the agency deliver digital marketing strategies across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. The ideal candidate will have proven experience and interest in Social Media and Digital Marketing as well as the desire to gain more experience within an agency.
Why should I apply for this Digital Marketing Executive role?
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join this growing boutique agency who offer a range of services including Social Media, Lead Generation and Videography campaigns. It offers a great salary, company bonus scheme and professional development and training. Our client is an equal opportunity employer.
What will I do as the new Digital Marketing Executive?
- Plan, create and implement social media campaigns across various platforms to drive engagement and traffics to client’s channels
- Source and create alluring content to keep client’s social channels current and consistent with the company’s tone of voice
- Monthly reporting of client’s account and channels to show growth and progress
- Full lifecycle of client account management including; meeting with clients, discussing progress by phone and planning for future
- Keep up to date with industry social trends
Am I the right person for this Digital Marketing Executive role?
The ideal candidate must have the following experience:
- 2+ years experience within a marketing agency or similar
- Minimum of GCSE educated including English and Maths
- Proven experience with various social media platforms
- Experience writing content for social
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Team player
- Creative thinker
- Full rights to work in the UK without sponsorship
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Agency
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'