Digital Marketing Executive
Bensons for Beds are Britain’s favourite Bed specialist. A company dedicated to ensuring our customers get a great night’s sleep and over 50 years heritage. We’ve scooped the National Bed Federation’s prestigious Bed Retailer of the year award. As a market leader, we work in partnership with Google implementing exclusive BETAs to develop a progressive and advanced omnichannel strategy.
We have a Great Opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the Marketing Team at our New Head office in Accrington. We are in the process of bringing all our Digital Marketing inhouse, completely moving away from Agencies, so our Teams are expanding, great time to join for career progression.
Job Description for our Digital Marketing Executive
- Work across a range of digital marketing channels including SEO, PPC, Social, Display, Affiliates and any emerging channels.
- Support the Senior PPC executive in the management of paid search campaigns including ad copy, bid management and reporting
- Conduct keyword research for PPC and SEO purposes.
- Make onsite SEO changes to drive the performance of organic traffic.
- Monitor and report on the SEO performance of the website.
- Work with the SEO Lead to co-ordinate outreach campaigns as part of the link acquisition strategy.
- Support the Digital Marketing Manager and Ecommerce Trade Manager in driving sales revenue through the key acquisition channels
- Assist in managing the relationships with the Affiliate network and key publishers
- Work with the Brand, PR and Copywriting team to bring the content strategy to life.
Key Skills/Experience requires for our Digital Marketing Executive
- Experience in a similar role (either agency or client-side)
- Proven track record of working on successful PPC and paid search campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Attention to detail
- Passion for digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Good numerical and analytical skill
If you are an experienced Digital Marketing Executive, please CLICK Apply for immediate consideration and Interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'