Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Near Gatwick + Walking Distance From Station + Parking
Easy Commute From Brighton, Hove & Surrounding Areas
Salary: In region of £22,000 - £24,000
Huge amount of variety & involvement - Digital Marketing Executives APPLY NOW!
Our client is a well-established commercial business with a leading reputation who are looking to recruit an enthusiastic graduate from digital marketing / marketing with ideally 1-2 years of online marketing experience.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Communications Manager, you will be creatively involved in all marketing campaigns and activities across all of their digital platforms including websites, online portals and social media channels. You will also help produce email campaigns using email marketing tools such as Campaign Monitor, Dotmailer, MailChimp etc, as well as have involvement with events and some offline marketing. Occasional travel will be required within this post to attend industry exhibitions, training events and meetings with commercial business customers.
This all-encompassing role is based within a small marketing team and you will be producing engaging online/offline material targeted at large businesses throughout the UK. Their customers are within multiple sectors such as retail, utilities, leisure, transport, media, manufacturing, banking, local authorities and government so this position is perfect for commercially minded applicants with a professional approach.
You will enjoy working within a professional, happy company culture within modern offices that are walking distance from the train station. If you drive then you will find their onsite car park a big bonus along with a wide selection of other company benefits that they provide their employees! Don’t delay - Please forward your CV for consideration now as interviews will be happening soon.
The duties you will undertake will include tasks such as;
- Marketing Campaigns - Working with marketing and sales teams to ensure marketing campaigns are created and broadcast accurately within deadline.
- Work with Brand Manager and Design Executive, accurately updating content, data and imagery on company websites, emails and social media ensuring effective images and branding are correct.
- Work to source original content and ideas for brochures, product factsheets and guides etc.
- Work closely with wider Marketing Team and other departments to proactively provide ideas and supply content where necessary for all new marketing campaigns/channels, improvements to current marketing activity, marketing collateral, plus any other marketing related duties including implementing for our own events, industry exhibitions and conferences.
- Support the Marketing Communications Manager in providing proactive marketing support to the Sales and Business Development teams including supplying ideas for marketing opportunities with B2B partners
- Attending sales meetings when required and working closely with these teams on an ongoing basis.
- Increase conversion rates for company websites across multiple marketing channels.
- Day to day management of social media pages, adding of regular, optimised content and images to increase visibility of company and drive engagement.
- Monitor websites by identifying, diagnosing and resolving 404 errors, crawl errors, robots.txt file, sitemaps, missing alt attributes etc.
- Conduct keyword research to use for SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Analyse website performance using Google Analytics and other tools, making any recommendations for improvement.
- Ideally a degree within digital marketing or CIM Diplomas or equivalent
- Ideally 1year+ of online marketing experience
KEYWORDS: graduate, digital, marketing, online, amazon, ebay, magento, Excel, copy writing, content, e-tailing, website, multi-channel marketing, internal communications, press release, content writing, copywriting, media, online marketing, digital media, PR, public relations, digital marketing. SEO, Search Engine Optimisation, PPC, Pay Per Click, Social Media, Facebook, Twitter, Digital, Press, Campaigns, Brand, Google Analytics, English, graduates, creative writing, online, offline, CRM, ROI, email, Promotional, Promotion, email marketing, affiliate marketing, Web Analyst, SEO Account Manager, Digital Account Manager, Digital Marketing, Digital Marketer.
About You Recruitment is an Employment Agency. Due to the high amount of applications that we receive for each of our vacancies unfortunately we cannot respond to every application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our Recruitment Consultants then your application has not been short-listed for this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'