Digital Marketing Executive - Belfast
Join a leading Retail Head office as they continue to growth their internal marketing team. You will be working with a multi product discipline in a fast paced environment. With over 30 plus store locations across Northern Ireland, you most definitely will be kept busy driving this business through print and digital platforms.
You will require to have a Marketing Degree and some working experience to meet the demands of this role. Ideally you will have an understanding of marketing in a retail environment that is ever changing.
You will be approachable, high energy and excellent communication skills as you will work with both the Head Office team and partner with Store Managers across Northern Ireland.
Responsibilities will include;
- Involvement in digital campaigns, event management from idea to execution.
- Managing and executing in store promotions through social media and print marketing.
- Oversee Social Media channels; Facebook, Linkedin (Develop this further), Twitter, Instagram etc..
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be passionate, confident and approachable to work with leading retail brands in the industry
- Knowledge of Digital trends to drive the business in NI.
- In-depth knowledge of Google, social media marketing and data insight techniques
To find out more send your cv across by clicking on the link and a specialist consultant will be in touch.
- Salary; £21,000 - £25,000 (Experience depending)
- Standard Holidays inc Bank holidays (increasing with service)
- Pension Scheme
- Monday to Friday
- Parking onsite and more.
Keywords; CAD, Marketing, Digital, Print, Retail, Fashion, Cosmetics, Branded, Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Belfast, Antrim, Newtownbreda, Carryduff, Lisburn, Bangor, Marketing Manager, Social Media, Marketing Graduate, Marketing Communications, Northern Ireland.
- Marketing Assistant
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media
- Marketing Graduate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'