Our client is a one of the UKs favourite hubs of mortgage information, providing access to some of the best specialist mortgage advisors in the industry. They boost a 5.0/5 rating on Feefo and have now helped over 45,000 customers get the right advice. Their goal is to become the number 1 place for specialist mortgage information, with the best network of specialist mortgage advisors in the UK. They're now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Executive.
Reporting to the digital marketing manager, you will help to ensure their ambitious plans become a reality. They're looking for someone who is looking to take the next step in their career, and has a genuine enthusiasm for digital marketing and web technology
What is expected of the Digital Marketing Executive;
- Conduct advanced keyword research, identifying new opportunities for the business.
- Manage all their social media incl. YouTube.
- Develop and own their content marketing outreach strategy.
- Populate and publish articles for the website.
- Day to day management of their blog, including keyword research, content ideas, briefing writers and chipping in with your own posts as well.
- Marketing campaign analysis and reporting
What we look for in a Digital Marketing Executive;
- 2+ years' experience of digital marketing.
- Very strong knowledge of modern SEO and how that shapes a website.
- Experience of using tools such as Ahrefs, Moz or Majestic to conduct keyword research, analysis and reporting.
- Excellent working knowledge of WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Demonstrable experience of using social media for business.
- Be organised, proactive with a keen eye for detail and able to work in a team.
- Excellent standard of written English skills.
- Proactivity, forward thinking and the ability to take the initiative is essential.
What the Digital Marketing Executive will receive;
- Salary circa £20,000 to £25,000
- Excellent career progression
- "markerting executive" "digital marketing executive" "digital marketing"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'