Do you want to kick-start your career and become a Digital Marketing Executive for a highly successful, leading company who specialise in bespoke luxury goods? With attractive benefits which include flexible working hours, team outings and dress down Friday, not forgetting the amazing pension enrolment, it is an opportunity not to be missed!
Due it the companies continued growth, they are now in need of a Digital Marketing Executive to become a part of their marketing team to drive them to further success. The perfect candidate will have a good eye for detail for reporting and analysing and have the confidence to come up with creative and inventive ideas. With working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible in the creation and implementation of the marketing campaigns as well as managing the e-mail marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities for the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager to prepare, develop and implement marketing campaigns
- Manage the day-to-day social media channels
- Work with internal and external teams to create valuable digital content
- Work in a team to evaluate performance across SEO, Social Media, PPC, E-mail and web optimisation
- Guide e-mail marketing campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends
- Manage PPC performance and suggest improvements
Key skills and attributes for the Digital Marketing Executive:
- 2 years’ previous experience in digital marketing
- Confident in analysing results and data as well as offering recommendations
- Comfortable in using GoogleAnalytics and GoogleAdwords
- Experience in all channels: SEO, PPC, Social Media and E-mail
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
Does this sound like a job of your dreams? Apply today!
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'