DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
UP TO £25,000 DOE
Our client based in Bracknell, is increasing their focus on digital marketing in 2019 and, as such, is creating a new role within the current marketing team. They are looking for a confident, driven individual with a passion for digital marketing to come in and help drive this function.
Main responsibilities will include:
- HubSpot CRM - Introduce the HubSpot CRM to help drive digital marketing campaigns. An essential part of this role will be to manage the HubSpot environment to create email and web campaigns, journeys and automations as part of the new inbound marketing model. Management of the HubSpot environment will be main focus of this role therefore someone with HubSpot experience is preferred.
- Web Site and Content Creation - Create content, including blogs and case studies for the product web site. Create and manage landing pages, ensure content and publications are up to date. Liaise with the web agency to ensure the site is running optimally. Be a vial part in determining the look and feel for the website and creating the optimal environment for the visitors. Help advise what could be improved or updated and work with web agency to implement any changes.
- Reporting - Monitor and report on all digital activity using HubSpot and GoogleAnalytics. Work with the Marketing Manager to determine trends and areas for improvement.
- SEO/Adwords - In align with company strategy, develop SEO and Adword campaigns to drive additional traffic to the site. Report on all activity and monitor at all times to ensure best use of spend as campaigns progress.
- Social Media - Work with the marketing team to create new campaigns. Manage the company page and work with the rest of the company to gather in content, manage input, ensure LinkedIn accounts conform to company guidelines etc.
The client if offering a salary of up to £25,000 dependant on experience with the opportunity to earn a profit-share annual bonus.
The hours are Monday to Thursday 9am-5.30pm and Friday 9am-5pm.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, we are unable to respond to every application individually. If you do not hear from us within 5 days, please assume that your application has not been successful.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'