Digital Marketing Executive
About the company:
Our client is an integrated property investment firm that has recently launched in Manchester. Their company is directly involved in identifying, choosing, planning and developing all sites owned by their strategic partner and parent company.
Their Manchester offices are based in Universal Square, Ardwick - a short distance from Manchester University campus and Piccadilly Train Station.
Duties of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Contributing to the marketing strategy, schedule and budgets
- Management of websites – including liaison with external agencies (for hosting, site design, programming etc), plus content development, analytics and optimisation
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Developing and managing a social media strategy and optimising content for social networking accounts such as Twitter and LinkedIn
- Assisting with the design and production of all publicity materials including brochures and templates for presentations, proposals, tenders & consultancy projects
- Monitoring competing and related events and publications in terms of their presentation and delivery
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Degree Educated in Marketing / Communications preferable
- Minimum of 2 years previous digital marketing experience
- An understanding of key marketing principles is essential, along with the potential to devise and deliver both traditional and digital marketing campaigns, with an emphasis on the latter
- Proficiency in any of the following systems: Salesforce, WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud (Desirable)
- Prior experience with marketing automation software (Desirable)
Digital Marketing Executive Benefits:
- 20 Days plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Career Progression
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Digital Marketing Executive role is right for you then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'