Cambridge University Press has an opportunity available for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team based in Cambridge on a full time, permanent basis. In return, we are offering acompetitive salary of £25,123 - £29,142 per annum plus benefits.
We have over 2,500 talented employees across 50 international offices uniting all our publishing groups. We’re one of the world’s most respected publisher, driven by the purpose of unlocking people’s potential with the best learning and research solutions.
We need determined individuals to help make this happen. We work in global teams, tackle the big issues, raise education standards, and deliver innovative solutions to learners and researchers.
We will offer a fantastic benefits package to the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Dynamic work environment that empowers you to be your best
- Group personal pension
- Free life assurance
- Inclusive and flexible working environment
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- On-site fitness facilities
- Easily accessible with a 10 minutes walk from the train station
About the Digital Marketing Executive role:
Working as part of the English Language Teaching, Marketing Communications and Brand team, you will be involved in the creation of inspiring, cutting edge marketing communications, across all media with a strong focus on our digital marketing and products.
You’ll work in a fun, collaborative team in a fast-paced environment! You will help to develop and rollout digital marketing tactics working cross-functionally and with a global remit.
The role also entails copy writing (online and offline), coordinating a full mix of marketing communication tactics and implementation of marketing campaigns for a range of digital English Language Teaching products.
Skills and experience required to become our Digital Marketing Executive:
- Relevant marketing experience and a solid understanding of digital best practice
- A confident user of content creation, editing and analytics tools
- You will love all things digital and have experience of all digital marketing channels
- Curious, creative and resourceful
- Able to communicate easily with people at all levels
- Customer focussed and always put the customer at the centre of everything you do
Why not click ‘apply’ now? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an organisation that plays a leading role in today’s global market place as our Digital Marketing Executive.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'