POST- Recruitment are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive for a well established, growing, B2C Ecommerce Trading business.
As Digital Executive you will be responsible for the day to day execution of ecommerce and digital functions including website content management, merchandising, email marketing, CRO, digital marketing and testing. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing business at the centre of its online growth strategy.
- Content management, merchandising and website maintenance (Wordpress and Magento)
- Supporting the Ecommerce Trading Manager with CRM strategy and direct responsibility for all email marketing builds, database management, briefing graphics and content teams.
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager with all on site requirements for affiliate marketing, brand partnerships, social media, paid search and SEO.
- Analysis and reporting of sales trends and customer behaviour to drive improvements to customer acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Daily and monthly sales and KPI reporting
- Ad hoc project duties supporting the Ecommerce team as necessary
- At least 1 year of Ecommerce / digital experience, preferably as an online merchandiser or in email marketing
- University degree from a top tier University (minimum 2:1 or equivalent)
- High attention to detail with a logical and methodical approach to tasks
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Strong time management and ability to multi task
- A keen interest in Ecommerce and online shopping
What you’ll get:
- £21,000 - £24,000
- Central Leeds Location.
This is an outstanding opportunity to for a recent Graduate to be part of something special and would offer the right candidate the chance to progress their career quickly, with the support of industry leading experts.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website www.postrecruitment.com for more details.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'