Digital Marketing Executive - Paid Media
£25 000 to £31 000 - Excellent benefits
Do you have a real passion for digital marketing? Do you enjoy the pace of a dynamic and client-centric company? Do you enjoy being rewarded in a variety of ways for your hard work? Are you ready for your next career challenge within digital marketing? If this sounds like you then read on.
Is a changemaker in online retailing. For 18 years they've worked with some of Europe’s most successful retailers and brands, helping them to make more money from retailing online. Their purpose is simple and commercial: to make it more likely that people buy from their clients than anyone else. Their unique online retail ‘value chain’ provides our clients with deep expertise across the disciplines required to trade online: Strategy, e-commerce, online marketing, trading, and logistics. With 150 staff working across the UK and Europe, they are passionate about helping their clients transform their business opportunity online by thinking and acting differently.
- Company Pension
- Flexible working hours
- 1 Christmas party – free food and drink
- 1 Oscars event – free food and drink
- Free parking
- Free breakfast
- Life assurance
- Bupa Health Scheme
- Free tea & Coffee
- 1 warm free meal a week
- 25 holidays + bank holidays + your birthday off
- £250 a year to spend on an experience for life (after probation)
- Profit share
- Career break scheme – after 2 years you will be eligible to take up to 6 months unpaid leave.
Working with their ever-expanding Paid Search team, you will be representing clients such as Argos, Signet, Emoov, and Joules. Your responsibilities will include monitoring and investigating paid performance, alongside developing a strategy in line with client objectives.
You will need to be a proactive, strategic thinker with excellent project and client management skills.
• Managing Paid Search activity, including ad-hoc
Display and Facebook campaigns
• Analysing PPC/PLA issues and opportunities, whilst providing and implementing recommendations
• Budget management and optimisation across accounts
• Assisting the Senior Client Manager in developing relationships and maintaining strong communication with clients
• Working collaboratively with different teams across the business
• Accountable for ensuring all work is completed on time and to a high standard
• Reporting on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to monitor KPIs
• Ensuring the appropriate tactics are used to meet client goals
• Attending client meetings with Senior Client Manager, when required
• Assisting in training and development of fellow Summiteers
The Must Haves:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing Paid Search campaigns is essential in either a client or agency environment
- Strong communication skills and excellent attention to detail are required
- A track record of analysing performance issues and opportunities, including implementation of recommendations
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of bid management tools such as Marin or DoubleClick
- Tracking and reporting experience with analytics packages such as GA, Coremetrics or Adobe
- Confidence in using Google AdWords and Bing Ad Centre
- A knowledge of Paid Social and Display advertising would be advantageous
Please apply now and one of our team will be in touch. If you haven't had a response within 14 days of application then your skills may not be suitable for this particular role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'