We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join this highly successful team in Beaconsfield.
Our client is a prestigious group of motor dealerships who have established a reputation for professionalism and excellence in every department, by offering exceptional levels of customer service.
The exciting position of Digital Marketing Executive involves ensuring the standards of the brand image across all franchises is maintained and that regional marketing opportunities are fully explored. Responsibilities include:
• SEO to improve organic search rankings
• Update news and events, franchise offers, prices and car pages for new launches
• Keep all areas of the manufacturer websites up to date on a regular basis
• Monitor website stats in Google Analytics
• Manage the Group Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts
• Create posts and find new ways to improve engagement
• Respond to messages and reviews
• Manage paid social media campaigns from creation to reporting the results
• Feedback on supplier performance to the Marketing Manager
• Ensure Google Business pages are up to date
• Assist with marketing plans, activity requirements, artwork records and Linked In strategy
• Attend marketing meetings with the aftersales management team
• Create campaigns for driving workshop hours and retaining lapsed customers
• Support events by collating leads, producing invites, tracking responses and sending ‘thank you’ letters
• Responding to charity requests and keeping records on donations
• Creating and sending direct mail campaigns
• Tracking competitor offers and promotions, benchmarking Group websites and offers
• Looking for PR opportunities within the business and producing press releases
• Liaising with editors of local publications
• Writing Group eNewsletters
• Keeping track of payment for invoices raised
• Updating and cleansing the database
To be successful for the role of Digital Marketing Executive you will
• Ideally hold a CIM or Marketing qualification
• Have at least 2 years’ experience within a similar role
• Demonstrate good communication / interpersonal / analytical skills.
• Be an influencer with drive, creativity, flexibility and be a team player.
For the role of Digital Marketing Executive, you will receive a basic salary of £22,000 to £26,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits. The hours of work are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Marketing Executive, digital marketing, PR, brands, media, digital,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'