Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Benefits
Evolve Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive to work for our global IT client based in Harrow. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative. The successful candidate will support the business' growth into a global leader within their market.
- As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will build and strengthen relationships with partners, creating and executing report on marketing campaigns (with a digital focus)
- You will manage the UK website and other sites via a content management system
- As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will manage the company's social media channels and create a monthly e-newsletter
- As the Digital Marketing Executive, you will create and edit material for various business activities
- You will be the driving force of case studies in partnership with Account Managers
- You will coordinate customer events to support business objectives that are aligned with the marketing strategy
- Represent the company at certain events
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Any knowledge of IT is desirable
- You will have strong digital marketing experience having previously focused on social media and being confident in this field
- You will have a proven track record from delivered campaigns
- You will have knowledge of building strong campaigns (preferably B2B)
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- InDesign & Photoshop experience
- Understanding of the main social media platforms' analytics
- Strong email marketing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- A genuine passion for marketing and communications with a desire for personal development
If you feel that you have the right skills for the Digital Marketing Executive position, please apply now to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames for more information.
- digital marketing
- marketing executive
- digital marketing executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'