- Successful Financial Services business.
- Innovative digital marketing strategy.
- Located in central Bristol.
As a member of a successful Digital Marketing team, you’ll have your own area of the website to look after, as well as a key role in delivering ambitious digital marketing campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
Working alongside campaign managers, designers and developers, you will deliver website and email marketing campaigns to tight deadlines, considering the user in every decision made.
On a daily basis, you will use content management and CRM systems to create and update web pages and emails for your digital area. Following this, you will optimise your section by running and reporting A/B and MVT tests, reporting key learnings to other members of the team to share knowledge and potentially implement changes across other areas of the site.
You’ll also have the freedom to create your own digital projects to help implement the overarching digital strategy, working with teams across the company to make your ideas come to life.
Finally, you will strive to ensure user journeys are as simple and painless as possible across desktop, mobile and tablet.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Digital Marketing, digital content and/or UX experience.
- Experience of working with content management systems (CMS).
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Experience of A/B testing and analytics would be a bonus.
- Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Adobe Test & Target is preferred, but not essential.
A competitive salary of circa £30k is on offer, alongside a stream of lovely benefits. Please enquire for further details.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'