Digital Marketing Executive
We have an exciting permanent vacancy for a Digital Marketing Executive with CRM specialist skills as part of the marketing team for Bedruthan Hotel & Spa and The Scarlet.
You will manage the CRM and data for both hotels to develop the guest journey ensuring we inspire, engage and drive messages to our target market.
You would ideally have aided in the introduction of new tools, developments or systems in previous roles and can apply your experience to introducing new ways to make marketing more effective at the hotels.
You will own the touch points and direct communication from acquisition to departure, developing current methods and searching for fresh opportunities to engage target audiences.
You will implement our digital communications and lead in data insights.
Working with the Brand Manager, you will ensure that both websites are maintained and kept current. You will research and provide knowledge on digital innovation and experimentation.
You will have a mix of creative skills, combined with an obsession with data and insightful analysis, to deliver attractive campaigns filled with captivating content.
This will fit a talented individual who is looking for a new challenge and who wants to join a team who have a passionate and creative approach.
We would like you to have:
- a thorough knowledge of marketing planning and practice
- a thorough understanding of multiple methods and media, including but not limited to, email marketing, social media advertising, brand campaigns and campaign planning and management
- experience of B2C marketing (an advantage if it is in hospitality or tourism)
- experience using a CRM systems and planning automated emails
- good knowledge of Google Analytics including the customisations required to get the most from the tool
- advance knowledge of Excel and an ability to draw insight from data sets
- good communication skills with attention to detail
- ability to work and understand the operations of the wider team
- attend meetings, train others and report to the wider team on marketing activities
- good numeracy and literacy skills
- experience managing website content using WordPress (introducing or managing a website development project would be advantageous)
- you will have the knowledge and project management skills to implement a new CRM system and ensure a seamless transfer of data
- lots of energy and enthusiasm, a lust for life and a good sense of humour
- a passion about branding and delivery of customer service
In return, we offer the following rewards and perks:
- £21,000-£25,000 per year (depending on experience)
- permanent contract for 40 hours per week
- free meals whilst working
- 28 days holiday per year (29 after 1 year)
- free stay in one hotel
- share of hotel tips
- discount for spas, products, food and beverage across the hotels
- special rates for friends and family to stay in the hotels
- training and development
- cash back scheme for wellbeing
- More perks for long service
Sound perfect for you? Use the "apply" link to submit your CV and answer the qualifying questions. You will need to confirm that you are eligible to live and work in the U.K.
Direct applications only, no agencies.
Closing date to receive applications is Tuesday 25th September but you may be contacted before then to begin the interview process.
Start date - we would like someone to start as soon as possible.
As one team we take responsibility for reducing the negative impacts our actions and activities have on the environment and our local community; something we feel is right and is our way of life.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"