We need an inspiring digital marketing specialist to accelerate our clients’ performance in the key areas of social and email marketing.
Do you have solid all round digital marketing knowledge? Are you a social media leader with hands-on experience of launching and establishing a brand into the social space? And an Email marketing guru with a passion for using testing to drive improved performance?
Reporting to a Senior Marketing Executive you’ll fast track the launch and establishment of their brand across social media platforms, training the necessary skills and processes back into the marketing team as part of your role.
You will ensure teams across the business are onboard and processes in place to support an effective presence.
You’ll manage the planning, creation and dissemination of content and engage in social listening, competitor monitoring and reporting of our social activity against agreed KPI’s. And you’ll constantly improve what we do in this space.
Alongside this you’ll be establishing systematic testing, reporting and practices on Email campaign activity and use these to drive improvements in campaign performance. You’ll inspire a search for continuous improvement.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive:
- Lead the planning, stakeholder management and onboarding in readiness for launch onto first platform
- Proposing KPI’s for campaigns covering reach, engagement and ROI
- Content planning and creation including curation, re-purposing and creation from scratch
- Social listening and monitoring using Hootsuite to manage multiple channels
- Outreach to relevant forums and blogger
- Proposal for launch onto second two platforms
- Exploring opportunities for social advertising where relevant
- Set up of structured Email testing plan covering multiple variables and use results to drive improved performance in Email campaigns.
- Integrate the latest best practice into the day to day way the campaigns team deliver campaigns
- Optimise reporting and set up of Email account in DotMailer. Propose KPI’s for campaigns.
- Maximise the opportunities presented by the DotMailer platform
For both aspects of the role you’ll need to share knowledge and train skills, systems and processes back into the marketing team as required to ensure the campaigns team are Email and Social experts.
And of course, we’ll occasionally need you to be a hands-on part of the marketing team helping out with general marketing tasks as and when required.
Skills required for the Digital Marketing Executive
- Creative and analytical with demonstrable experience in Digital Marketing
- Demonstrable success in establishing an effective presence on multiple social media platforms
- Ability to create engaging and distinctive posts and campaigns
- Experience of running, testing, reporting and improving Email campaign performance
- Experience of using and maximising the business potential of the Dot Mailer (or similar)
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of an exciting and growing company. If you have the stated skills and experience for a role of this level, we would love to hear from you.
What you’ll get in return
You’ll be joining a thriving and well-established Devon based company, working in a team who aim to be the best in the industry. Working in a fast-paced industry you’ll get great job satisfaction and enjoy benefits such as subsidised canteen, end of contract bonus and social events.
Initially a 12-month FTC contract position. If this is the role for you, please apply today.
Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Executive, Email Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Jobs in Devon, Jobs in Cullompton, Contract job, Marketing Manager,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'