Digital Marketing Executive - Surrey - Salary Up To £26k
Prospects 4 Travel are seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to run multi-channel digital marketing campaigns across the conference and events departments of our client, who a major events organiser.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Executive are:
- Be responsible for digital campaign set up and analysis
- Take ownership of social media accounts across multiple channels
- Increase online engagement and grow new audiences
- Campaign creation and management of digital acquisition channels including PPC, Display, Paid Social and affiliates
- Management of digital retention channels, email marketing, organic social, SEO
- Produce and analyse data from the CRM system.
- Management of multiple websites and management of CMS systems
- Work with social media platforms, and use them to write appropriate content to increase engagement
- Use online advertising channels such as PPC, Display, Facebook Ad Manager to benefit the business
- Ensure SEO optimisation techniques are in place to help maximise organic rankings
- Use Google Analytics, social media reporting and overall digital data to assess the impact of each campaign and the ROI.
- Management of the regional websites
Experience required for the Digital Marketing Executive role would include:
- Digital campaign management experience
- Ability to interpret data and produce reports
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and WordPress
- Good communication skills
- Be a team player!
To apply for the Digital Marketing Executive role, please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospect4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"