You will be at the forefront of developments in digital marketing and help to increase awareness of products and services. We are looking for a self starter, with a driven, proactive and forward-thinking approach.
If you tick the following boxes, I'd love to speak to you:
- Managed paid and organic social campaigns, promotions, and marketing posts
- Advise on Search and Display ads best practice, implementation, reporting, analysis and optimisation
- Manage end-to-end email campaigns including planning, coordinating, segmenting, targeting, set-up, testing, broadcasting, reporting and optimisation.
- An understanding of how to optimise content for search and social
- Knowledge of social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite. Crowdbabble and Audiense
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £30,000 + excellent benefits!
So if this the opportunity for you click the apply button!
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"