As part of the development of our busy and talented team we are now seeking an experienced and proactive Digital Marketing Executive to work closely with the Marketing Manager, taking responsibility for the day to day management of the technical elements of our rapidly expanding digital marketing function.
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Experience and understanding of on-site SEO/site visibility/technical SEO
- Experience in development and delivery of digital paid campaigns/PPC
- Understanding of how to develop search-friendly digital marketing activities to promote growth and achieve agreed KPIs
- Good working knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics and other SEO suites
- Strong understanding of keyword analysis and experience writing meta titles/descriptions/link building and other on-page optimisation
- Experience of reporting and recommending improvements
- Experience of link audits
- Experience working with content management systems - we use Magento
- An awareness and interest in the latest thinking and developments in SEO
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Positive attitude and team focused approach
The Tildenet Group Ltd is an ambitious and fast growing company based in Bristol with an international presence and operations in Dubai and India.
Tildenet exports to over 100 countries and is a major brand on the world market, as well as being the leading independent horticultural specialist in the UK with a comprehensive and ever expanding range of products including the Agriframes, Haxnicks, Bosmere and Mainframe brands.
There are five divisions of the Tildenet Group offering services to the Garden Retail, Horticulture, Sport, Industrial, and Fencing industries.
- Content Management
- Digital Marketing
- Google Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"